Home Disability Care Services in Rouse Hill
OSAN Ability Assist can help with Registered NDIS Provider in Rouse Hill & throughout Sydney. We possess a proud history of supporting NDIS participants helping through their transition period with an utmost disability care and community care services.
Having more than 10 year’s industry experience in providing necessary care & support throughout Sydney as a registered NDIS provider, you can be assured that we can deliver the quality of support you need.
We solely look forward to deliver a consistent, high-standard of disability and aged care services. We are flexible and responsive to your needs and align our support to meet the goals and aspirations of each individual. We focus on maximising greater positive outcomes for our clients & their family.
If you would like get information on how we can set up a support plan to meet your current and ongoing needs, our representative at OSAN Ability Assist is here to help on 1300 799 941. We look forward to hearing from you.
How Can Our Disability Support (NDIS) in Rouse Hill Help You
- Choose the best support providers that suit your requirements and location
- Adequately implement your NDIS plan
- Fully exercise choice and control
- Provide community support
- Inform you about the different possible things you can do with your NDIS funds
- Have better capacity to manage/direct your own supports
- Have more opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support
- Identify options (funded, mainstream and informal networks)
- Investigate options
- Understand funding flexibility
- Reach decisions regarding services
- Reach agreement with providers
- Commence service and ensure new support arrangements thrive
- Ensure you get value for money from your plan
- Assist in monitoring your NDIS budget and funding expenditure
- Specialists Coordination Services for resolving points of crisis, parenting training and helping you integrate into your network or community.
Book a complimentary consultation or email enquiries to OSAN Ability Assist here.
Our expert team can explain the support options available to help meet your plan objectives on 1300 799 941.
We’re here for you, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you require support or advice.