Aged Care Services
In Home Aged Care Services:
- Hospital visits
- Mobility and transfers
- Personal care from trained and experienced carers
- Specialised nursing care from trained and experienced registered nurses
- Ongoing support and advice to loved ones
- Liaison and cooperation with medical and allied health professionals
- Ongoing, active supervision from an experienced, registered nurse care coordinator
- 24-hour back-up from an on-call registered nurse
Assisted living services enable you to live in comfort as you age. Our support allows you to focus on the things you enjoy. We offer:
- General housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Domestic services
- Transport to doctors, specialists, and allied health care
The duration of your service is up to you and completely flexible. It all depends on your need. We have full day/night support once a month/week assistance.
- Either Live-in or 24-hour care
- Daily through to weekly care
- Casual, respite or infrequent care
- Overnight care
Why choose OSAN?
Our aged care services include:
Our aged care workers
Our aged care workers are dedicated to make your life easier, whilst it can be challenging – for us, providing care for the elderly is also an incredibly rewarding experience. Our staff is not only qualified but also very experienced and put in a lot of passion everyday. They enjoy what they do and that’s what would make our services an enjoyable experience. You can contact us and we can talk about what services we can offer for your needs
Eligibility is usually based on factors like the health you’re managing at home, and any support you currently receive. You might be eligible for aged care services if you have:
- noticing a change
- being diagnosed with a medical condition or reduced mobility
- experiencing a change in the family care arrangements
- experienced a recent hospital admission
- Above the age of 65 years (50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people).
To know if you are eligible, you will need to have an assessment.
The cost of these services would vary from person to another person. It would depend on which kind of the care that you would be eligible for, the provider you choose and the financial situation.
While the Australian Government might contribute to the cost of your care, there is a possibility that you will be asked to contribute if you could afford to.
OSAN Ability Assist can support you and work with you to listen to your needs, preferences and work with you or your loved ones to create an In Home Aged Care plan. We can talk to you over the phone or meet with you at a location convenient to you. There is no obligation to receive services from OSAN Ability Assist.
If you already have a carer for you and only need someone to occasionally take care of you or your loved one, it can be done under Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). The topic of respite is not clearly mentioned in the government website but there are funds available for the same. If you are looking for respite care during the day, overnight, or for the weekend. Contact us now!
If there has been an emergency situation that has occurred, like the death of the primary carer, or your primary carer is enduring a major illness, you can contact us on 1300 799 941.
You might need to provide additional information when you give a call, to make sure that you receive the right type of care.