Short & Medium Term Accommodation
Short Term Accommodation, including respite, is funding for support and accommodation for a short time away from your usual home. It covers the cost of your care in another place for up to 14 days at a time. You might have a short stay with other people, or by yourself. It’s often funded when your usual carers aren’t available, or for you to try new things
- At OSAN Ability, we are a fully accredited and approved NDIS service provider that offers short term accommodation & assistance.
- Our operational principles aim to enhance the lifestyle of our accommodators by encouraging independence and creating the group and individual opportunities within the community to make new friends, connect with a range of daily activities and build and develop skills and interests.
- With highly experienced, qualified staff, we have created a facility and environment that is extremely homely, comfortable, respectful, caring, safe and above all, enjoyable for our accommodators.
Our Support Services Include:
- Short term respite in a supported facility
- Regular, ongoing respite
- Emergency respite
- Respite for carers
What is expected in a short term accommodation
- Personal Care
- Food/Meal Plan
Funding for short term accommodation
Medium Term Accommodation
Our Medium-Term Accommodation services will include the following:
- Accommodation availability for 90 days
- Can be acquired while waiting for SDA
- Safe and comfortable homes
- Community participation and access
- Independent living skills
- Daily personal supports
OSAN Ability Assist will work with you to offer a top-notch short term and medium-term accommodation & develop a unique model of support tailored for you. You can choose when and how much support you need. Our accommodation staff members are onsite all day, 24/7. Get in touch To find out more about OSAN Ability Assist, do contact us today: Call us on 1300 799 941