Our Treatment Goals:
Why Choose OSAN Ability Assist for Allied Health Care Service
- NDIS registered health services
- Corporate health programs
- The professional and experienced health-care team
- Registered nurses
- Community-based rehabilitation and management
- Clinically proven plans treatment-methods
- Client-oriented service and flexible scheduling
Our Allied Health Care services professionally treat a range of physical and mental health problems, which include:
- Osteoarthritis/ rheumatoid arthritis
- Cardiovascular conditions/ diseases
- Neurological disease/disorders
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Women’s health and wellbeing
- Sport injury
- Weight gain/obesity
Physiotherapy is a form of mutual therapy that is used to aid rapid rehabilitation from any physical injury and assisting of post-operative recovery.
It can also be used for maintaining the body at its optimum state, with the main focus of enhancing performance in sport, speeding up recovery time and preventing re-injury. One of physiotherapy’s lesser known benefits is that it can help eliminate headaches, as well as neck and back pain.
Some manual treatment techniques can be uncomfortable, however treatment should not ever be severely painful. Some people experience mild soreness for a day or two after treatment, similar to that felt after mild exercise. If this soreness persists or increases significantly, call your practitioner to discuss your concerns.
If you find that any particular technique or modality is too uncomfortable your practitioner will always be able to find an alternative technique. Be sure to tell your therapist if this is a concern that you might have. OSAN Ability takes great care of all our clients at all times.